Tuesday, March 10, 2015

My Favorite Cinderella Party


This Beautiful Party is by Dear Lillie
You need to click HERE to read more about her party details. She said she only spent $50.00 on decorations(not including food) and this is a magical party. A lot of her ideas are from card stock, 
paper and other easy to find details….I am in LOVE with this party!!!
Her L is made from cupcake liners, the only hard thing to find is a white pumpkin this time of year!
she made a cake from scrap book paper! LOVE this idea!!!
note: the glass slippers hanging from branches
I wish I had this clock!!
homemade cake, and other pretty pink goodies, look beautiful
easy cut out stars and Cinderella's on the glasses
if the shoe fits…
Dear Lillie is the real Princess of Parties!





1 comment:

15plug said...

These are some beautiful and cute cinderella party decors. They look cute and girly ambiance. thanks for this content, I hope you make more of like this. birthday party event planner Los Angeles